United Stripes Easy Easter Edition 2015
Dear oh dear awesome ambassadors of epic-ness: What a party! Thank you for making this easter absolutely unforgettable by celebrating with us. We’re already looking forward to welcome you to the United Stripes Midsummer Night’s Dream edition on the 6th of July in Beachclub Bloomingdale. Be prepared for some magic… See you there!
's-Gravesandestraat 51, Amsterdam
– From the A10 ring road, take the ‘Watergraafsmeer/Diemen’ exit (S113).
– Follow the Middenweg towards the city centre.
– Continue on this street when it changes name and becomes the Linnaeusstraat.
– After passing the Tropen Museum, turn left onto the Mauritskade (the canal will be on your right).
– At the second traffic light, turn left onto the ‘s Gravesandestraat.
– Hotel Arena is immediately on your left.
Parking is available in the hotel’s paid parking lot. Availability is limited. Alternatives include the streets around the hotel and the parking lot of the hospital across the street.
FROM AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION
By Metro (Underground – Subway)
– Take Metro line 51, 53 or 54
– Exit at the Weesperplein station
– Walk into the Sarphatistraat (to the left)
– Turn right at the first street: Korte ‘s-Gravesandestraat
– Cross the bridge over the canal and the street: Mauritskade
– Walk straight on into the ‘s-Gravesandestraat
– Hotel Arena is immediately on your left
– Lines 7 & 10:Exit at the Korte ‘s-Gravesandestraat stop
– Lines 9 & 14: Exit at the Alexanderplein stop
– Line 3: Exit at the Beukenweg stop
– Line 37: Exit at the Beukenplein stop
– Night bus 357: Exit at the 1e van Swindenstraat stop